Thursday, May 7, 2009

One down...


and a bunch more to go (unfinished projects that is). I was a little motivated to finish this bag when I saw today's post from Sew Mama Sew. I really adore these fabrics and I think they lend themselves well to this bag pattern (by Artsy-Crafty Babe) - don't you? I do need to confess however that I'm not 100% done with this one...I still have to sew up the hole in the lining and press a little more. And add a bag bottom...hmmm...I'm still noticing a trend here with me not being able to quite finish up a project.

6 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I LOVE the fabrics that you chose for this - absolutely perfect! Now I want to make another one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Finish off that gorgeous bag! You have really created something unique and original here and oh- so useful!
    ~Emily xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag!! These fabrics are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the detail on this bag - especially the side and top! Very cute and unique!

    ReplyDelete