Sunday, May 3, 2009

I did it again...


I just couldn't help myself. I just ordered this pattern from Artsy Crafty Babe and this fabric from Pink Chalk Fabrics and I did it...I started another new project. I have a million unfinished projects (okay, not quite that many, but enough that I shouldn't be starting another one)...but I just couldn't help it. The fabric and the pattern were just calling out to me, begging me to start ironing, measuring, cutting, sewing. The problem is, I honestly cannot sit down and make a bag from start to finish - I make too many stupid mistakes because I'm trying finish it too quickly - knowing that it will end up in the WIP pile if I don't. But, after I ripped out a seam because I failed to look at the instructions, I decided to call it quits for today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can show a little tenacity and finish this one up!

1 comment: