Monday, October 18, 2010

Coming Soon...


It's only mid-October but I am soon going to have to start putting new inventory in the shop.  Which brings me to a question for my readers...do you prefer looking at a shop that has some cohesion in the products via fabrics and colors or does it matter to you?  Having a design background, I always lean towards the cohesion - so if you look at my store now, you'll see it full of gorgeous fall colors.  It just didn't feel right to me to throw in pinks or teal or neon (just kidding) in that mix.  That said, am I turning away buyers?  What if they don't like those colors? 

In the next couple of weeks I'll be phasing out the fall line and bringing in more colors for winter.  I have some ideas for what I want to do, but would love some feedback.  Do you shop for the specific season?  What colors do you associate with winter?  Or if you see a wallet in your favorite color (say pink) would it matter to you that it was November?  I really would love your feedback, so don't be shy!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  Happy Monday!

Susan

5 comments:

  1. Hi Susan,

    For me personally, I love variety. I do shop for colors relating to the season but would not pass up something I love. For winter colors, I love navy, black and olive this year ( not necessarily together ;) . Hope that helps! : )

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I really like something but want it in a different color I message the seller and ask if it's an option. I was actually going to message you soon to see about different fabric options for some key fobs since they'll be given at Christmas. I just still need to sit and get a count of how many I'll need before ordering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm not too too much into the Christmas theme things...just me as my daughter (who must have been adopted) loves the seasonal stuff.
    I just like looking at it all, colours don't matter to me at all,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good question. I'd go for a little variety just to try to appeal a broader range of cutomers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like different colors for whatever mood I'm in! I love the pretty colors you use! ♥

    ReplyDelete