Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pretty Books


I'm a sucker when it comes to books with pretty pictures. Don't get me wrong, I love to read a good novel but when it comes to decorating or craft books, the pictures are what lure me in. I purchased the book "Sew Pretty Homestyle" a couple of months ago and not only are the photographs darling, but the projects are too. On a rainy day like today, I love to browse the pages to get my creative juices going.

I have only attempted one of the projects in the book - the make-up bag. I adore the shape of this bag and it's really easy to put together. I was a little bummed out when I compared mine to Tone's, but honestly, there's just no chance for me! You'll understand when you see her creations. In any case, you can easily whip up a couple of these in an afternoon, and with mother's day coming up, it's a perfect little gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment