Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blogging Newbie



Welcome to my blog! I have so enjoyed the crafters out there who have blogs and have learned so much from them that I decided to give it a go myself. For my birthday a year or so ago, I bought myself a sewing machine and decided to teach myself how to sew. I really should have listened to my Nana all those years ago when she tried to teach me - I'm sure it would have made the process a little less frustrating. I'm not one who likes to sit in a classroom - I want to dive right in! Thank goodness for the internet! The online crafting community is so generous with their knowledge and I have learned an incredible amount from them.

I am no expert, so if you are looking for expert advice here, you may not stay long. I will however post tips I've learned, projects I'm working on, sources I've found and hope to feature some fabulous artists and crafters out there.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! First commenter EVER! :o) Welcome to the world of blogging! For only having sewed for a year, you seem to be doing great. Cute stuff in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog world!! And such a lovely name...wish you much success!!!

    ReplyDelete