Sunday, January 17, 2010

Craft Hope for Haiti

Wow - it really has been months since I've touched my poor little blog. I have been keeping up with some of my favorite blogs - although, not nearly as often as I'd like. I'm in awe of those of you who not only keep up with your blogs, but have interesting things to write and beautiful photos to post. How DO you do it?

My motivation for coming back is that little button on the right. Craft Hope for Haiti. I love Craft Hope - they have headed up some truly inspirational projects in the past and present. Their latest project is their Craft Hope for Haiti etsy shop. Crafters from all over the world donate their products and 100% of the proceeds go to Doctors Without Borders. What an awesome and amazing opportunity to use our talents for this charity. Disasters like the earthquake in Haiti call all of us to help and if you are anything like me, I feel completely overwhelmed with the choices of organizations to donate to. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to donate through Craft Hope even though I'm just one among millions who will be donating time, money, supplies or services for the people of Haiti. Hearts for Haiti is another Etsy shop that includes handmade goods from etsy sellers; 100% of the proceeds from this shop go to Doctors Without Borders too.

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back! Great post! Hopefully many people with offer their creative hands and hearts to such a greatly needed recovery.

    ReplyDelete