Friday, July 10, 2009

A week in review

Where in the world has this week gone? 10 things I've done this week -

1. laundry, cleaning & paying bills (ugh)
2. saw Ice Age 3 with the kids
3. sewed binding on first quilt - yee haw!
4. sewed up some zippered pouches from charm squares
5. took kids "gem mining" and on a gold mine tour, had lunch in charming Dahlonega and sneaked in a visit to the Southern Living Idea house.
6. finally scheduled doggy training for Toby. Better late than never, right? He'll be 1 on Sunday!
7. had a girls' night with K. the other night and watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua
8. slept in
9. started reading a new book
10. almost finished quilting 2nd quilt

Regarding #10, I am in the process of ripping out some of the quilting. As much as I don't want to, I didn't like how it looked. I'm trying to finish the quilting so I can do the binding over the weekend. I'm spending a few days at my parents' house without hubby and the kids, so I figure it might be a good time to finish it. I'll post more about that quilt when it's completed.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Susan now you know where the week went!!! It gets chewed up fast especially the summer months fly by!!!thanks for coming by my blog!! xoxox Jennifer

    ReplyDelete